Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Hobbies!

If you want to marry rich and powerful, you can buy buy buy buy buy and buy.  If you see a RM 10 Channel handbag in a flea market and you are not buying it meaning you do not know how to appreciate beauty and elegant.  Thus, forget it!  Do not think about marrying a RICH and POWERFUL.  Besides, you can have hobbies like swimming, skiing, golfing, playing tennis, playing musical instruments like violin, become an actor or a dancer, become a Miss Universe or Miss Malaysia, a modeling star and many others.  All these are the chances to meet your dream charming, rich and powerful.  I started to do skiing in year 2002 when I was in Japan.  I started to do swimming when I was in Penang in year 1998.  I started to play tennis when I was in Ipoh in year 1995.  I started to do golfing when I was in Malaysia University of Science and Technology (MUST) in year 2003 as a student.  I started to do Scuba Diving when I was in Multimedia University as a student in year 2000.  I started my volunteering journey when I was a child since year 1995.  

A Miss Malaysia or Miss Universe whom we should proud off as a Malaysian.  She married a rich man.  Let's see who is she, https://www.google.com/#safe=active&q=deborah+priya+henry+husband.  If you are more beautiful than her, then, go for Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong since he is only engaged and not married yet.  DO NOT GO AFTER ME SINCE I AM AN REJECTED ITEM FROM DATO' JUSTIN LEONG MING LOONG's perspective.  My good friend from United Kingdom told me that they were couple and they have sex.  A role model, i.e. a Dato' in Malaysia has pre-marital sex.  Why can't you as an ordinary people in Malaysia?  When you are in need and in love by not able to control yourself, you will have pre-marital sex.  I am not sure.  Let me see if I have a chance to have pre-marital sex since I want sex madly after I watch the sex videos.  

WOMEN, go after his coming wife and not me.  I AM AN RejECTed item.  If you are wondering how powerful and his taste as the woman he wanted, then, do some search about one of his ex-women, the Miss Universe and Miss Malaysia.

I am sure an Oxford graduate is smart while I want to ask you a question:  Is a Medical graduate from Oxford University is smarter or a Geography graduate from Oxford University is smarter?  My ex-boy friend, Daniel T. is an Oxford medical degree graduate, I believe cum Christian.  We never have sex even though we know each other for more than 10 years as he said.  I can't remember.


No comments: