Wednesday, May 10, 2017

A good men list

If you are going for a good man in my network in Malaysia, kindly see the list below.  You may tackle them since Dato' Justin Leong Ming Loong is no longer available and I am definitely not his coming wife.  He choose a better woman for him as he said.  

1.  Nobert Chan - He used to be my computer teacher when I was 14 years old.  Currently, he is working with a big corporate as a talent acquisition manager.
2.  Jack Lim or also know as Lim Yue Tjek or Tjek Lim - We know each other in Promuda Toastmaster Club Kuala Lumpur starting in year 2005.  He is my so called big brother and he is definitely a very nice guy.  When he was in Singapore, I did visit him.  Please go through my facebook album.
3.  Kelvin Siew - He is my high school mate.  I just know that he is still single.
4.  Arlex Wong or Wong Thieng Jie - He is my youngest brother who is a Software Engineer in a software firm in Kuala Lumpur.  He is a graduate from University of East London under FMTS.
5.  Darren Ming - He is extremely active in MCA related activities.  He is a lecturer and translator.
6.  Dato' Ir. Professor Chua Hean Teik - He is the president of the UTAR.
7.  Datuk Seri Dr. Victor Wee - He is the president of BGF.
8.  Dr. Thock Kiah Wah - He is the president of Southern University College, Johor.  We used to share a same house because I rented a room from him.  We are friends.  He told me that he can't forget a Taiwanese girl friend.  Thus, you must be really good looking and better than his ex-Taiwanese girl friend.  He is the founder and owner of Tian Ren Library.  I read all his books and collection.  Of course, all these books are in Mandarin/ Chinese.  You must be really good in ART and Reading else, you will not be able to talk to him.  
9.  Joel Neoh - He is the founder and the CEO of KFIT.  
10.  Leo Cheong - He is my cousin.  He is a Civil Engineer who is a graduate from University Malaya.
11.  Adrian Yeo - He is my hiking and volunteering buddy.  He used to be the President of Raleigh Kuala Lumpur.
12.  Liew Shiuh Deh - One of my best friends when I was a lecturer in Multimedia University.  He is Dato' Ir. Professor Chua Hean Teik's primary school mate cum good friend.  He is operating his own company now in Penang.
13.  Sean Chong Soon - He is my cousin who is extremely good in sales.  He only have high school qualification while he is extremely hard working and well verse in Mandarin Philosophy.
14.  Chai Yong Jie and his elder brother - Both of them are located in Singapore.  They are my cousin.  They only have high school qualification while they are extremely hard working and well verse in Mandarin Philosophy.


You can be a Datin!  Go after Datuk Seri Dr. Victor Wee and Dato' Ir. Professor Chua Hean Teik.

For those who are keen to go after my white friends in Europe and United States of America, please wait for me to get in touch with them and update their marital status.  I have many friends are the graduates with their first degree from Oxford University and Cambridge University.  Majority of them are Scientists and Mathematician.  And, they are the KING of GAMBLING.  When I was in London, we always in the POKER table.  I was the only lady.  You must be a genius and read a lot if you want to go after all my white friends because they are multi-talented genius.  They like to read a lot, music and movies.  All my researchers friends in London are aiming for Nobel Prize Award and me too.  We have a dream, however, we are not rich.  We do not earn much.  Earning 2000 GBP monthly is good enough to have home made sandwiches and food everyday.    

To be continued.  

No comments: