Saturday, February 23, 2008

Rational (NT)




Your Personality Is



Rational (NT)




You are both logical and creative. You are full of ideas.

You are so rational that you analyze everything. This drives people a little crazy!



Intelligence is important to you. You always like to be around smart people.

In fact, you're often a little short with people who don't impress you mentally.



You seem distant to some - but it's usually because you're deep in thought.

Those who understand you best are fellow Rationals.



In love, you tend to approach things with logic. You seek a compatible mate - who is also very intelligent.



At work, you tend to gravitate toward idea building careers - like programming, medicine, or academia.



With others, you are very honest and direct. People often can't take your criticism well.



As far as your looks go, you're coasting on what you were born with. You think fashion is silly.



On weekends, you spend most of your time thinking, experimenting with new ideas, or learning new things.

1 comment:

Malaysian Footprint said...

Rational (NT)

I take a personality test and it states that I'm one who is RATIONAL. It also say that I have full of ideas, both logical and creative by having all the capability to analyze everything. Intelligence is important to me with surrounding of all smart people for sure except two to four people who must think that I am a stupid due to their growing up background with no idea who is intelligent or smart. I have no interest to know moron or stupid, yet, a few of them, perhaps two or four of them walk close to me by stating that they are smarter than me with a long list of fools and jokes for smart and intelligent. Those who can't impress me mentally, i.e. using their IQ, I would think that they are completely nonsense. Due to I am deep in thought, many walk far from me with a stated distance. Those fellow rationals understand me the best. In love, I tend to approach things with logic and I am seeking for a compatible mate who is also very intelligent. At work, I tend to work on problem solving careers such as programming, medicine or academia. With others, I am very honest and direct by receiving a long list of compliment that I often work on criticism for many aspects to form a better world. On weekends, I spend most of my time for thinking, experimenting with new ideas, learning new things and solving problems.